Street art is there to surprise and inspire us, to shake up the often dull urban environments in which it can usually be found in order to give us a fresh perspective on our otherwise familiar neighborhoods and streets. But sometimes street art goes one step further than that by not only altering the world around it, but actually interacting with it. Continue reading »
A couple of years ago, Milan-based graphic designer Luca Milani created a Christmas Edition of his graphic project ‘FONTLOVE’, where he uses type to create minimalist festive images. In addition to posters, Milani has also used these graphics on greeting cards—on the back of the cards, you would find the name of the typeface and all the characters that have been used. For instance, one of the pieces from the collection shows falling snowflakes against a dark blue sky, where the snowflakes are represented by asterisks. Continue reading »
June J Rivas’s boss made a huge mistake by always criticizing her for dressing “unprofessionally” for work. Now she pays for her mistakes. This is the ‘unprofessional’ outfit that June’s boss had a problem with.
So June filed a harassment complaint. Later, her boss responded with new rules banning all “cultural head wraps”. Continue reading »
Great packaging instantly grabs your attention—especially when it’s among a bevy of other competing products. Moscow-based designer Nikita Konkin has made it hard to see any other box of pasta on the shelves with this clever design concept. The shape and texture of the noodles playfully peek out a window in the silhouette of a woman’s mane, mimicking the wavy, curly, and even pin-straight styles of their hair. Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!