Employee Cleverly Trolls Her Boss Who Is Never Happy About The Way She’s Dressed For Work
June J Rivas’s boss made a huge mistake by always criticizing her for dressing “unprofessionally” for work. Now she pays for her mistakes. This is the ‘unprofessional’ outfit that June’s boss had a problem with.
So June filed a harassment complaint. Later, her boss responded with new rules banning all “cultural head wraps”.
June finally agreed to follow the guidelines…but not the way her boss expected!
She started coming to work wearing Cosplay!
The new dress code never said anything about blonde wigs or contact lenses.
The rules don’t mention anything about the leather or Spock ears either.
“I have come to work each day in an outfit that fits the guidelines,” wrote Rivas.
You don’t mess with Cosplayers!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World