Employee Cleverly Trolls Her Boss Who Is Never Happy About The Way She’s Dressed For Work
June J Rivas’s boss made a huge mistake by always criticizing her for dressing “unprofessionally” for work. Now she pays for her mistakes. This is the ‘unprofessional’ outfit that June’s boss had a problem with.
So June filed a harassment complaint. Later, her boss responded with new rules banning all “cultural head wraps”.
June finally agreed to follow the guidelines…but not the way her boss expected!
She started coming to work wearing Cosplay!
The new dress code never said anything about blonde wigs or contact lenses.
The rules don’t mention anything about the leather or Spock ears either.
“I have come to work each day in an outfit that fits the guidelines,” wrote Rivas.
You don’t mess with Cosplayers!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Weird Halloween Costumes Of The 1970s And 80s
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- Incredible Photographs From The Construction Of The Forth Railway Bridge, A 19th Century Engineering Marvel