Employee Cleverly Trolls Her Boss Who Is Never Happy About The Way She’s Dressed For Work
June J Rivas’s boss made a huge mistake by always criticizing her for dressing “unprofessionally” for work. Now she pays for her mistakes. This is the ‘unprofessional’ outfit that June’s boss had a problem with.
So June filed a harassment complaint. Later, her boss responded with new rules banning all “cultural head wraps”.
June finally agreed to follow the guidelines…but not the way her boss expected!
She started coming to work wearing Cosplay!
The new dress code never said anything about blonde wigs or contact lenses.
The rules don’t mention anything about the leather or Spock ears either.
“I have come to work each day in an outfit that fits the guidelines,” wrote Rivas.
You don’t mess with Cosplayers!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Meet Sara Shakeel, The Original Crystal Artist
- Life Is Tough, But Keep Going: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive