Company Hilariously Mocks Stupid Client Requests, Shows What Happens When You Do Everything They Ask
Designers and their clients will never understand each other. And that’s a good thing. I mean, let’s face it, designers have a way bigger understanding of their craft and (usually) the more freedom brands give them, the better the results of their collaborations are. A recent tweet by Japanese brand Nissin Cup Noodles is a perfect example of the terrible visual disaster that happens when a designer follows through with every single client request. Continue reading »
If you’re a designer who often works with clients that speak a different language than you, then get ready because these tips are about to change your life. Continue reading »
Designers, ever heard of that line coming from a clueless client? Leaves you speechless doesn’t it? It’s very difficult to answer these type of requests and not sound the least bit sarcastic. But you try your nicest. They say kids say the darknest things, well, clients too. Sometimes, even more so.
Seeing the bright side of this situation are Ireland based designers Mark Shanley and Paddy Treacy. The duo crowd sourced some of the weirdest and real client request from different ad agencies and creative types and asked them to make it into fun posters. Continue reading »
Many people fail to appreciate the knowledge, experience and effort that can go into making a good design, which can make life difficult for designers. Continue reading »
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 20 People Whose Parents Could Easily Be On The Cover Of Fashion Magazines
- Never-Before-Seen Pictures That Show A Secret Pregnancy Of Movie Icon Marilyn Monroe In 1960
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Unbelievable Creepy Hyper Realistic Creatures By Laira Maganuco
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge