Craziest Client Requests Become Amusing Art
Designers, ever heard of that line coming from a clueless client? Leaves you speechless doesn’t it? It’s very difficult to answer these type of requests and not sound the least bit sarcastic. But you try your nicest. They say kids say the darknest things, well, clients too. Sometimes, even more so.
Seeing the bright side of this situation are Ireland based designers Mark Shanley and Paddy Treacy. The duo crowd sourced some of the weirdest and real client request from different ad agencies and creative types and asked them to make it into fun posters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- “The Loneliest Road Trip”: Travels Through An Empty America In Photographs By Arnaud Montagard
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson