Terrible Client Emails That Designers Hate To Receive
Many people fail to appreciate the knowledge, experience and effort that can go into making a good design, which can make life difficult for designers.
Some of the most annoying emails that designers regularly receive from terrible clients have been gathered into a funny list by Joshua Johnson, a writer at Creative Market. These emails will make creative workers pull out their hair in frustration!
Do you work in the creative industry? If so, tell us about the worst emails you’ve ever received in the comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
- Impressive Watercolor Paintings Of Famous Old European Landmarks
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- When You Use Face Swap App On Your Tattoo…