Terrible Client Emails That Designers Hate To Receive
Many people fail to appreciate the knowledge, experience and effort that can go into making a good design, which can make life difficult for designers.
Some of the most annoying emails that designers regularly receive from terrible clients have been gathered into a funny list by Joshua Johnson, a writer at Creative Market. These emails will make creative workers pull out their hair in frustration!
Do you work in the creative industry? If so, tell us about the worst emails you’ve ever received in the comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life