Terrible Client Emails That Designers Hate To Receive
Many people fail to appreciate the knowledge, experience and effort that can go into making a good design, which can make life difficult for designers.
Some of the most annoying emails that designers regularly receive from terrible clients have been gathered into a funny list by Joshua Johnson, a writer at Creative Market. These emails will make creative workers pull out their hair in frustration!
Do you work in the creative industry? If so, tell us about the worst emails you’ve ever received in the comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- The Whimsical Faces of Artist Ayran Oberto
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar