Terrible Client Emails That Designers Hate To Receive
Many people fail to appreciate the knowledge, experience and effort that can go into making a good design, which can make life difficult for designers.
Some of the most annoying emails that designers regularly receive from terrible clients have been gathered into a funny list by Joshua Johnson, a writer at Creative Market. These emails will make creative workers pull out their hair in frustration!
Do you work in the creative industry? If so, tell us about the worst emails you’ve ever received in the comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove