Terrible Client Emails That Designers Hate To Receive
Many people fail to appreciate the knowledge, experience and effort that can go into making a good design, which can make life difficult for designers.
Some of the most annoying emails that designers regularly receive from terrible clients have been gathered into a funny list by Joshua Johnson, a writer at Creative Market. These emails will make creative workers pull out their hair in frustration!
Do you work in the creative industry? If so, tell us about the worst emails you’ve ever received in the comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture