Terrible Client Emails That Designers Hate To Receive
Many people fail to appreciate the knowledge, experience and effort that can go into making a good design, which can make life difficult for designers.
Some of the most annoying emails that designers regularly receive from terrible clients have been gathered into a funny list by Joshua Johnson, a writer at Creative Market. These emails will make creative workers pull out their hair in frustration!
Do you work in the creative industry? If so, tell us about the worst emails you’ve ever received in the comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Human Salt Lick – The Most Hipster Christmas Gift Of All Time