Terrible Client Emails That Designers Hate To Receive
Many people fail to appreciate the knowledge, experience and effort that can go into making a good design, which can make life difficult for designers.
Some of the most annoying emails that designers regularly receive from terrible clients have been gathered into a funny list by Joshua Johnson, a writer at Creative Market. These emails will make creative workers pull out their hair in frustration!
Do you work in the creative industry? If so, tell us about the worst emails you’ve ever received in the comments below!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- Perfectly Timed Photos That Will Mess With Your Head
- Artist Arranges Stones In Stunning Patterns On The Beach, Finds It Very Therapeutic
- Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Jésus Moròn
- Artist Perfectly Illustrates What Superheroes Do During The Quarantine
- This Artist Updates Classic Dr. Seuss Book Covers And They’re Great
- Superb Whimsical Digital Creations By Jean-Charles Debroize
- Edible Anus Company Makes Chocolate Buttholes, And People Are Actually Buying Them