Since Jurassic Park has been out for over 20 years, we all know exactly what those dinosaurs look like. But what if they weren’t quite so accurate and instead looked like those lovably goofy dinosaurs from the 90s TV show, Dinosaurs? Continue reading »
Bath time is already fun, but why not make it even more enjoyable with this awesome archaeology soap, available on ThinkGeek?
Before you say it, yes, we know it should technically be called paleontology soap, but what’s done is done. And whatever it’s called doesn’t change the fact that it’s the coolest soap around. Why? Because it’s got dinosaurs inside it! Continue reading »
Folk artists in village of Southeastern China’s Jiangxi create two huge dinosaurs with a ton of straw for local children. Continue reading »
Children react as a carnivorous theropod known as the Australovenator dinosaur walks through crowds along the Southbank, in London, Monday, February 18, 2013. (Photo by Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP Photo)
Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest