This Archaeology Soap Has Hidden Dinosaurs Inside
Bath time is already fun, but why not make it even more enjoyable with this awesome archaeology soap, available on ThinkGeek?
Before you say it, yes, we know it should technically be called paleontology soap, but what’s done is done. And whatever it’s called doesn’t change the fact that it’s the coolest soap around. Why? Because it’s got dinosaurs inside it!
The soap is made to replicate the layers of the earth, and each layer contains different elements such as bentonite clay and pumice that wear away at different rates, just like in real life!
The soap is a 13oz, 3-inch cube, which is pretty huge for a bar of soap, and it apparently smells like dirt with a hint of peppermint (don’t ask). Want one? Then head on over to ThinkGeek.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women