This Archaeology Soap Has Hidden Dinosaurs Inside
Bath time is already fun, but why not make it even more enjoyable with this awesome archaeology soap, available on ThinkGeek?
Before you say it, yes, we know it should technically be called paleontology soap, but what’s done is done. And whatever it’s called doesn’t change the fact that it’s the coolest soap around. Why? Because it’s got dinosaurs inside it!
The soap is made to replicate the layers of the earth, and each layer contains different elements such as bentonite clay and pumice that wear away at different rates, just like in real life!
The soap is a 13oz, 3-inch cube, which is pretty huge for a bar of soap, and it apparently smells like dirt with a hint of peppermint (don’t ask). Want one? Then head on over to ThinkGeek.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- An East Dallas Home’s Halloween Decorations Prompt Multiple Police Visits
- Artist Creates Funny Illustrations of The Backstage Of Disney’s Famous Scenes
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Disco Truck: A Cement Mixer Transformed Into A Giant Disco Ball
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister