Artist Replaces Jurassic Park Dinosaurs With Those From The Show Dinosaurs
Since Jurassic Park has been out for over 20 years, we all know exactly what those dinosaurs look like. But what if they weren’t quite so accurate and instead looked like those lovably goofy dinosaurs from the 90s TV show, Dinosaurs?
Artist Jen Lewis took the steps neccessary to make the crossover none of us realized we needed. Personally, I just wish someone made this into a full video because that would be all too brilliant.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Animal Portraits in The Style of Old Masters by Tein Lucasson
- Vintage Postcards of Mid-Century Romantic Couples