For some rich people, a shower isn’t just a shower. No. It’s also a work of art. After all, what’s the point in cleaning yourself if you can’t look good while you’re doing it? Check out these awesome showers to see what we mean… but there’s a difference. They’ve all been hilariously altered by an artist who goes by the name of Artxauroraxart. After all, if we can’t afford to bathe in luxury then at least we can laugh about it! Continue reading »
Love is a feeling that’s hard to define — so Andrew Hou found a charming way around having to define it.
The artist, who lives in Seoul, Korea, says he has never considered himself to be good with words, especially when it comes to expressing his feelings. That all became increasingly evident to him in 2010 when he was having a hard time communicating his feelings to his then-girlfriend (now wife!), Kate.
So he turned to what he knew best: art. Continue reading »
Cambodian artist Visoth Kakvei masterfully brings together symbolism and style, and no sketchbook has enough pages for his creativity.
The 27-year-old graphic designer usually draws his works freehand and the pieces take 3-6 hours to finish, but sometimes Kakvei feels it’s not enough. So, to make his incredibly intricate maze-like illustrations even more stunning, the artist digitally enhances them, making the doodles appear as if they’re popping out from the pages. Continue reading »
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- This Is For Real! Sahara Desert Is Witnessing Snow
- “Us and Them”: The Superb Concept Art Works by Fedor Titov
- HIBERNATION IV: Gorgeous And Intriguing Photography by Øystein Sture Aspelund
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Artist Makes Semi-Realistic Fanarts Of Pop-Culture Characters
- Deepspot: World’s Deepest Diving Pool Opened in Poland
- “I’m Not Your Toy”: The Superb Contemporary Paintings by Inga Makarova
- Behind Her Uniform: The Double Life Of Servicewomen In The Netherlands
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original