This Artist Has Spent 5 Years Doodling The Things He Loves About His Wife
Love is a feeling that’s hard to define — so Andrew Hou found a charming way around having to define it.
The artist, who lives in Seoul, Korea, says he has never considered himself to be good with words, especially when it comes to expressing his feelings. That all became increasingly evident to him in 2010 when he was having a hard time communicating his feelings to his then-girlfriend (now wife!), Kate.
So he turned to what he knew best: art.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun
- This Vet Clinic Has The Best & Funniest Outdoor Signs
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- “Behind You”: One-Picture Horror Stories That We Do Not Recommend Reading Alone
- “Nature Under Threat”: The winning Images of The Cop26 Photographic Competition 2021
- “Colors”: Winners & Merit Awards Of AAP Magazine’s Photo Contest
- Photographer Blair Bunting Powerfully Captures Awe-Inspiring Shots of Trains in Motion
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- The Expressive Digital Fashion Collages by Charles Bentley