Artist Shows How Ridiculous Rich People’s Showers Are By Doodling On Them
For some rich people, a shower isn’t just a shower. No. It’s also a work of art. After all, what’s the point in cleaning yourself if you can’t look good while you’re doing it? Check out these awesome showers to see what we mean… but there’s a difference. They’ve all been hilariously altered by an artist who goes by the name of Artxauroraxart. After all, if we can’t afford to bathe in luxury then at least we can laugh about it!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- Artist Imagines How McDonalds Would Look If Nazis Opened It In Hell
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “The Big Blue”: Astonishing Underwater And Freediving Photography By John Kowitz
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- This Japanese Train Station Built Around A 700 Year Old Tree
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines