The iconic IKEA bag reimagined as a stocking. Nobody knew they wanted this and suddenly here it is. Handmade in the U.K. Limited edition of 50. Continue reading »
A keen jogger has used an activity-tracking app to create festive art while keeping fit by running in Christmas shapes. Owen Delaney has mapped out Father Christmas, a snowflake and a Christmas tree using running app Strava, which maps out shareable routes using GPS technology. Continue reading »
A teddy bear is completed at the Steiff stuffed toy factory on November 23, 2012 in Giengen an der Brenz, Germany. Founded by seamstress Margarethe Steiff in 1880, Steiff has been making stuffed teddy bears since the early 20th century ever since her nephew Richard Steiff exhibited the first commercially produced teddy bear in Europe in 1903. Teddy bears are among the most popular children’s toys and the company is hoping for a strong Christmas season. In photographs by Thomas Niedermueller. Continue reading »
The most evil being in the universe isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you consider Christmas – even when it’s made out of Lego. But you can’t blame the Addis family for knocking up this impressive 7ft Dalek complete with a Santa hat out of the toy bricks.
The Addis family with this year’s Lego masterpiece at thier home in Huntingdon, Cambs. Continue reading »
As many as 8000 runners dressed as Santa Claus took part in the annual five-kilometer Santa Dash in Liverpool, northern England, on Sunday. The Liverpool Santa Dash 2011 reportedly created a world record for having the maximum number of participants ever. A Santa Claus themed fun-run was also organized for various charities at Greenwich Park in London that saw thousands participating in the festive fervor.
Competitors dressed as Santa Claus take part in the annual five-kilometer Santa Dash in Liverpool, northern England, Dec. 4, 2011. (REUTERS/Phil Noble) Continue reading »
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry