Family Make 7ft festive Dalek from 100,000 Lego Bricks
The most evil being in the universe isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you consider Christmas – even when it’s made out of Lego. But you can’t blame the Addis family for knocking up this impressive 7ft Dalek complete with a Santa hat out of the toy bricks.
The Addis family with this year’s Lego masterpiece at thier home in Huntingdon, Cambs.
It’s another Christmas cracker: Holly, Christopher and Tom in front of the Lego version of the Earls Barton Sexon Church in 2008.
Hark the Lego Angel sang: Holly, Christopher and Tom in front of their 2006 Angel, left, while in 2008 the family chose the Nutcracker as their theme, right.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- This Horse Gets Tailored Three-Piece Suit, Looks Absolutely Dashing
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice