Family Make 7ft festive Dalek from 100,000 Lego Bricks
The most evil being in the universe isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you consider Christmas – even when it’s made out of Lego. But you can’t blame the Addis family for knocking up this impressive 7ft Dalek complete with a Santa hat out of the toy bricks.
The Addis family with this year’s Lego masterpiece at thier home in Huntingdon, Cambs.
It’s another Christmas cracker: Holly, Christopher and Tom in front of the Lego version of the Earls Barton Sexon Church in 2008.
Hark the Lego Angel sang: Holly, Christopher and Tom in front of their 2006 Angel, left, while in 2008 the family chose the Nutcracker as their theme, right.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Jail Feet’s Tattooed Feet