Jogger Creates Festive Shapes Using GPS Running App
A keen jogger has used an activity-tracking app to create festive art while keeping fit by running in Christmas shapes. Owen Delaney has mapped out Father Christmas, a snowflake and a Christmas tree using running app Strava, which maps out shareable routes using GPS technology.
Owen has spent hours planning each run, some of which have taken hours to devise in the lead-up to Christmas.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- Cool Transformations Of People In The Hands Of The Russian Stylist
- The Spectacular Winning Photographs Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 42 Wonderful Behind The Scene Photos From Classic Movies
- 50 Completely Weirdest Stock Photos You Won’t Be Able To Unsee
- Chewbacca Behind The Camera: Adorable Behind The Scenes Photos Of Peter Mayhew During The Making Of Star Wars
- The Best Winning Pictures From The 2019 Nature Photographer Of The Year
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Artist Imagines How Disney Characters Would Look As Oil Paintings, And You’ll Want To Hang Them In Your Room