Jogger Creates Festive Shapes Using GPS Running App
A keen jogger has used an activity-tracking app to create festive art while keeping fit by running in Christmas shapes. Owen Delaney has mapped out Father Christmas, a snowflake and a Christmas tree using running app Strava, which maps out shareable routes using GPS technology.
Owen has spent hours planning each run, some of which have taken hours to devise in the lead-up to Christmas.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- This Ad Agency Uses Iconic Figures To Present Their Message In A Creative Way
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics