A Stratford, Prince Edward Island, property owner has taken manscaping to a whole new level.
Jamie Rix cut part of an overgrown soybean field into the shape of a 243-metre penis, now captured on Google Maps in all its glory. Rix said started as an innocent crop circle about 18 months ago.
“Then I made a longer cut so I could drive down toward the end of the thing and then it started to take shape and someone said, ‘Why don’t you make it into a giant Johnson?’ and I said, ‘Why not. Challenge accepted,’ and away I went.” Continue reading »
Not so long ago, there was a lively discussion of a photo shoot in which an elegant girl amuses herself in every possible way on a potato field: she dives into it, arranges a swim, and eventually takes first place and receives a “bulb (belarusian potato) fur” as a gift. Continue reading »
A huge painting on a rice field was seen in the city of Gyodashi, Saitama in Japan on July 9. The field, composed of nine different kinds of colored rice plant and crops, was designed by local people with their never exhausting creativity. Continue reading »
British artist Bruce Munro creates immersive light installations. These large-scale projects are inspired by his interest in shared human experience. Munro’s work takes on all sizes and covers all kinds of landscapes. He’s created both monumental and intimate instillations in deserts, ponds, gardens, fields, and even inside buildings. Continue reading »
The German ration pack contains several sachets of grapefruit and exotic juice powder to add to water, and Italian biscotti, but also more familiar treats such as liver-sausage spread and rye bread, goulash with potatoes, and for breakfast sour cherry and apricot jams. Continue reading »
Fairfax photographer Simon Schluter captures the Fashions on the Field at the 2013 Oaks Day.
(L) Charli Bromley in a Catherine Kelly Hat. (R) Esther Warren in a Tamara Jade Bradshaw outfit. Continue reading »
The golden retriever and its history were feted by 222 goldens and their masters who gathered from around the globe for a celebration in the breed’s ancestral Scottish Highlands home in July. Hosted by the Golden Retriever Club of Scotland, the festival is held at the abandoned home of Dudley Coutts Marjoribanks, who bred the first golden retriever. (Gordon Richardson) Continue reading »
According to photographer Robert Mooney, who took the photo in The Pantanal, a tropical wetland in Brazil, the cow appeared to walk directly towards the crocodiles after wandering away from its herd in search of food. He said that he, “was amazed the cow dared to stroll among the crocs with such apparent ease.” (Robert Mooney / Solent News & Photo Agency) Click image to zoom.
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless