Built in 1928 in Berlin, the Zaschka was a folding 3-wheeled car. Its inventor was Engelbert Zaschka who amongst other things was one of Germany’s first helicopter pioneers. Continue reading »
“How long I’ve wanted this dream to come true,” wails Twisted Sister as a motorcycle zips through a mud pit that’s snatching the boots of its rider in this frankly ridiculous video of the Russian motorbike Taurus 2×2. Continue reading »
Beach gear has always taken on a minimalist design, but a new outdoor gadget has combined lightweight design with comfort and leisure. Continue reading »
Buenos Aires-based illustrators and art directors known collectively as Estudio Guardabosques craft fantastic mammals using only paper. Their ongoing series imagines a fox, racoon, tiger, and more as 3D, angular forms. Guardabosques’ low-poly technique means a simplification of details – we don’t see any eyes, whiskers, or subtle variations in fur. But, it’s incredible that with just simple folds in paper, they’ve captured the essence of each animal. The tiger bares its teeth as the fox slinks away. Continue reading »
Montague is the world’s leading manufacturer of full-size, folding bikes. All Montague bikes fold into a compact size in less than 30 seconds without the use of tools. When you buy a Montague folding bike, you join the growing number of riders who enjoy taking their bike where ever their spirit of adventure takes them.
This folding bicycle is part of a line of full size folding bicycles originally developed for the U.S. Marines as a military bike for tactical use. Folding bikes historically have had small child-size wheels. But not anymore, Montague Mountain Bikes, have full size, rugged knobby tires which can take you virtually anywhere. If you are looking for a folding bike, the Montague high performance folding bicycle is the way to go.
Montague Bikes are about the freedom to choose to the moment how you want to move.
Continue reading »
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s