Amphibious Folding Motorcycle From Russia Fits In The Trunk Of A Car
“How long I’ve wanted this dream to come true,” wails Twisted Sister as a motorcycle zips through a mud pit that’s snatching the boots of its rider in this frankly ridiculous video of the Russian motorbike Taurus 2×2.
Perhaps the most jaw-dropping moment is when the rider drops the Taurus right into a body of water and it gently bobs to the surface thanks to those bulbous tires and its mere 181-pound weight. It’s extra-light, amphibious and takes just five minutes to dismantle for transport inside another vehicle. It’s not street legal, however – riders have to stick to the back roads of Russia, but that’s really where the Taurus shines.
Designed specifically for agricultural purposes and recreation in rural Russia, the bike definitely shows off what it can do, leaving no doubt that it can tackle some serious tasks.
The video shows the bike zooming through giant puddles, pulling a trailer piled with hay bales and even giving a second motorcycle a lift like it weighs next to nothing:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Extraordinary Aerial Photographs of London From the 1920s Taken by Alfred G Buckham