Arguably, nothing is as funny as animals pretending to be human – your dog talking to you or your cat smiling at you. Then, there is the human tendency to anthropomorphize the behavior of animals, which can produce really hilarious moments to be captured by lucky, on-the-spot photographers.
Birds having a martial dispute. Dancing deer. A polar bear photographer. All are among the comic scenes that made it to the list of 41 finalists selected among thousands submitted this year to the Comedy Wildlife Photographer Awards 2018. The winners will be announced on November 15. Here: A lion and lioness together. (Photo by Maureen Toft/Barcroft Images/Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards) Continue reading »
El Arroyo is a pretty well-known Tex-Mex restaurant in Austin, Texas, but they aren’t famous for their food. What really puts El Arroyo on the map is their brilliant sign which is changed on a daily basis. Continue reading »
Indian Hills Community in Colorado enjoys a good laugh with their ever-changing and ever-punny signs. Local community center volunteer Vince Rozmiarek is the one to blame, because he’s the one behind all the brilliant puns featured below. Continue reading »
Be honest, when was the last time you read the label on your favorite t-shirt or most comfortable pair of jeans? Probably a while ago, right?
These clothing labels will convince you to look again – they aren’t your usual “do not mix with colors” or “do not boil me in water over 60 degrees, thanks very much” kind of thing. Some offer serious life advice (seriously, we aren’t joking!), others are lost in translation, and yet others are offensive… or maybe funny. That’s up to you to decide. Continue reading »
Donald Trump is in the UK for his first visit since becoming president. and people have been protesting the President’s trip across the country. During last year’s Trump protest, one of the things people enjoyed was the really great signs. People had clearly gone to a lot of effort as they were works of art. Continue reading »
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia. Continue reading »
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Dad Continues To Recreate Son’s Adorable Drawings Into Hilarious Real-Life Counterparts
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book