The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
- Beautiful NSFW Female Portrait Photography By The Russian Photographer Daria Klepikova
- Photographer Emilio Jiménez Shows Through His NSFW Photos The Subtle Beauty Of The Female Body
- German TV Show Replaced Trump With The Baby Blimp, And It’s Perfect
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Sonia Szóstak
- Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About ‘Russian’ Dolls
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- This Instagram Account Is So Damn Weird, It’s Addicting
- “Welcome To The Mystically Beautiful World Of Your Nightmares”: The Superb Digital Art By Stefan Koidl
- Up All Night By Mariya Novakova: Nighttime Is Beautiful In A Series Of Moody City Snapshot
- Famous Artists Depicted As Animals In Art History In Series Of Humorous Illustrations
- You Won’t Believe The Mindblowing Metal Sculptures Created By The ‘Weld Queen’ Of Russia