The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- An Artist Created Stunning Looks For Halloween Inspired By Creepy Movie Characters