The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs