The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
- A Restaurant In Texas Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
- Uncanny Resemblances Between Classic Dog Breeds And Humans Captured By Gerrard Gethings
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- Jan Erik Waider’ Photos Capture The Dark Beauty Of Greenland Icebergs And Northern Landscapes
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture