The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden