The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Snowlandia – World’s Largest Snow Labyrinth Opens In Poland
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- “Nightshift”: An Illuminated Glimpse Into Shanghai’s Late Night Shops And Stalls
- This Artist Creates Stunning Products Made Out Of Bicycle Air Chambers
- Breathtaking Drone Imagery Tops Dronestagram’s Annual Photo Awards
- Photographer Celine Liu Photoshops Herself In Images Of Celebrities Found On The Internet
- Librarian Transforms 110-Year-Old Tree Into Jaw-Dropping Little Free Library
- Sensual Female Portraits By The Russian Painter Andrei Markin