The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Beautiful, Dramatic Illustrations Of Ocean Waves And Galaxies In Coffee Mugs By Victoria Siemer
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography by Kai Böttcher