The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Meet Stephanie Sarley, The Artist Redefining NSFW “Food Porn” On Instagram
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Netflix Is Making Stranger Things Versions Of Classic ’80s Movie Posters, And They’re Amazing
- “Eye In The Sky”: Breathtaking Digital Paintings Of Skies By Alexander Rommel
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- This Dadbag Was Made For People Who Want A Dad Bod Without Eating Junk Food
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest
- South Korean Allustrator Soo Min Kim Creates Stunning Drawings On Starbucks Cups
- Synchronistic Images Captured In Soviet Era Swimming Pools By Photographer Maria Svarbova
- A Minimal, Multi-Colored Keyboard That Would Brighten Up Your Work Day
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- Artist Tom Galle Makes Weapons Out Of Corporate Logos
- The Tree Of Languages Illustrated In A Big, Beautiful Infographic
- “American Bedroom”: People Of All Walks Of Life And From All Corners Of The USA In Their Bedrooms
- Surreal Book And Lamp Installations By Rune Guneriussen Illuminate Norway’s Forests
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2017 Finalists
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- 2017 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Publishes First Round Of Beautiful Entries
- “Maggie Out”: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects