The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
The line between fashion and outright insanity is pretty thin in Asia.
In some places like Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai, fashion, design, and technology are years ahead of what we currently have in the United States. While in other locales, like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and just about everywhere else in Southeast Asia, their choice of garments ranges from genius…to outright ludicrous. But no matter where they’re from, young Asians love to emulate U.S. culture – including the quintessential American printed t-shirt.
Of course it makes no difference if they even understand the writing on the clothes they wear, or if the messages are highly offensive – just having English letters on an American-style t-shirt is usually enough to classify them as cool.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Magnificent NSFW Beauty Photography By Stepan Kvardakov
- Spectacular Winners Of The Hasselblad Masters Award 2018
- “Butcher Billy’s Tales Of The Unexpected Black Mirrors”: The Episodes Of Season 4 Turned Into Vintage Comics
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- From Australia With Love – Beauty Photography By Chris Dwyer
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- The Best Photographs Of 2017 – By The People Who Shot Them
- 30 Captivating Historical Photographs Which You Need To See
- Here’s What’s Happening Outside Of Famous Music Album Covers
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Meet Elena Deligioz, Probably The Most Beautiful Female Cosplay Soldier In The World
- Norwegian Artist Nikolai Lockertsen Creates Amazing Concept Art By Using iPad As A Canvas
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By Kevin Mathison
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- Snowlandia – World’s Largest Snow Labyrinth Opens In Poland
- This Modern Cat Tree Designed To Feel Your Cats At Anytime
- These Neon-Soaked Cityscapes Make South Africa Look Like Hong Kong
- Retro Photos In WTF Style
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- This Guy Bought A Giant Plastic Godzilla, And Now They Travel Everywhere Together
- These Ads From Haiti Hope To Use Trump’s Words Against Him
- Assistant Professor Of Design Makes Honest Charts That Sum Up A Designer’s Life
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games