The Funniest Clothing Tags Ever
Be honest, when was the last time you read the label on your favorite t-shirt or most comfortable pair of jeans? Probably a while ago, right?
These clothing labels will convince you to look again – they aren’t your usual “do not mix with colors” or “do not boil me in water over 60 degrees, thanks very much” kind of thing. Some offer serious life advice (seriously, we aren’t joking!), others are lost in translation, and yet others are offensive… or maybe funny. That’s up to you to decide.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Rare Vintage Photos Of The Timberline Lodge, Stanley Kubrick’s Film Inspiration For “The Shining”, In 1921
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Working From Home Has Never Been Easier With This Office-Tent
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- When Renaissance Artists Were Really Bad At Drawing Babies
- 17 New Stunning Coronavirus-Themed Street Art Works From Around The World