Isobar Moscow responds to the recent FaceApp obsession by showing what will happen to our planet if the climate emergency continues.
As FaceApp raises privacy concerns, Greenpeace Russia has decided to raise awareness about another important issue: the climate emergency. Working together with Isobar Moscow, Greenpeace has posted a series of Instagram carousels that depict how most beautiful places on the planet are going to look like if we do nothing about the climate crisis. Continue reading »
Greenpeace activists assembled life-sized sculptures of two whales emerging from a sea of plastic waste in front of Hungarian Parliament. The large whales, made out of paper, were assembled to raise awareness about disposable plastic waste pollution in the different seas. Continue reading »
An activist holds up a menu and placard as she and other Greenpeace volunteers and Indonesian marine activists stage a campaign at a popular Chinese restaurant as they demonstrate against the consumption of shark’s fin in Jakarta on July 12, 2015. According to environmentalists about 66 per cent of species of sharks and rays found in Indonesia face threat of extinction as the country is one of the largest supplier of shark’s fin products. (Photo by Romeo Gacad/AFP Photo)
Continue reading »
Five Greenpeace International activists attempt to climb the ‘Prirazlomnaya’, an oil platform operated by Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom in Russia’s Pechora Sea; to stop it from becoming the first to produce oil from the ice-filled waters of the Arctic.
The Greenpeace International ship, Arctic Sunrise approaches the ‘Prirazlomnaya’ oil rig. (Denis Sinyakov / Greenpeace) Continue reading »
The award ceremony will take place at July, 31 in Kerry Packer Civic Gallery, University of South Australia. Continue reading »
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas