The artist behind these works is Henry James Garrett who writes and draws under the name Drawings of Dogs. Featured below are some of his best cartoons. Continue reading »
One of the most mysterious objects in the Royal Armouries’ collection is the ‘Horned Helmet’, made for Henry VIII. It formed part of a magnificent armor, commissioned in 1511 by the Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I as a gift for the young king, who would have worn the armor for court pageants rather than in combat. Continue reading »
In order to make a little bit of money on the side, Toronto-based portrait and wedding photographer Alex Neary does some nannying, but she probably never expected that her nannying gig would be her ticket to viral photography success.
You see, for the last year and a half, she’s been looking after a ridiculously cute and creative toddler named Henry, who one day decided that he wanted to turn the camera around and photograph Alex for a change. Thus was born the adorable photo series Henry’s Concepts.
It’s really that simple, but the photos that have come out of the project — many of them forcing Neary into funny, contorted, and probably less-than-comfortable positions — have attracted the attention of everyone.
Continue reading »
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- These 8 Paintings Are Filled With Easter Eggs That Are Only Visible When You Zoom In
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- This Instagram Account Shares Amazing Photos Of The Doors Of London
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Idyllic Illustrations Of Love And Affection That Will Warm Your Heart
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Microsoft Will Send This Awesome Looking Windows 95 Sweater To Some Lucky Fans