The artist behind these works is Henry James Garrett who writes and draws under the name Drawings of Dogs. Featured below are some of his best cartoons. Continue reading »
One of the most mysterious objects in the Royal Armouries’ collection is the ‘Horned Helmet’, made for Henry VIII. It formed part of a magnificent armor, commissioned in 1511 by the Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I as a gift for the young king, who would have worn the armor for court pageants rather than in combat. Continue reading »
In order to make a little bit of money on the side, Toronto-based portrait and wedding photographer Alex Neary does some nannying, but she probably never expected that her nannying gig would be her ticket to viral photography success.
You see, for the last year and a half, she’s been looking after a ridiculously cute and creative toddler named Henry, who one day decided that he wanted to turn the camera around and photograph Alex for a change. Thus was born the adorable photo series Henry’s Concepts.
It’s really that simple, but the photos that have come out of the project — many of them forcing Neary into funny, contorted, and probably less-than-comfortable positions — have attracted the attention of everyone.
Continue reading »
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Nostalgic & Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Gabriella Barouch
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places