The artist behind these works is Henry James Garrett who writes and draws under the name Drawings of Dogs. Featured below are some of his best cartoons. Continue reading »
One of the most mysterious objects in the Royal Armouries’ collection is the ‘Horned Helmet’, made for Henry VIII. It formed part of a magnificent armor, commissioned in 1511 by the Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I as a gift for the young king, who would have worn the armor for court pageants rather than in combat. Continue reading »
In order to make a little bit of money on the side, Toronto-based portrait and wedding photographer Alex Neary does some nannying, but she probably never expected that her nannying gig would be her ticket to viral photography success.
You see, for the last year and a half, she’s been looking after a ridiculously cute and creative toddler named Henry, who one day decided that he wanted to turn the camera around and photograph Alex for a change. Thus was born the adorable photo series Henry’s Concepts.
It’s really that simple, but the photos that have come out of the project — many of them forcing Neary into funny, contorted, and probably less-than-comfortable positions — have attracted the attention of everyone.
Continue reading »
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek