The artist behind these works is Henry James Garrett who writes and draws under the name Drawings of Dogs. Featured below are some of his best cartoons. Continue reading »
One of the most mysterious objects in the Royal Armouries’ collection is the ‘Horned Helmet’, made for Henry VIII. It formed part of a magnificent armor, commissioned in 1511 by the Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I as a gift for the young king, who would have worn the armor for court pageants rather than in combat. Continue reading »
In order to make a little bit of money on the side, Toronto-based portrait and wedding photographer Alex Neary does some nannying, but she probably never expected that her nannying gig would be her ticket to viral photography success.
You see, for the last year and a half, she’s been looking after a ridiculously cute and creative toddler named Henry, who one day decided that he wanted to turn the camera around and photograph Alex for a change. Thus was born the adorable photo series Henry’s Concepts.
It’s really that simple, but the photos that have come out of the project — many of them forcing Neary into funny, contorted, and probably less-than-comfortable positions — have attracted the attention of everyone.
Continue reading »
- Rare Vintage Photos Of The Timberline Lodge, Stanley Kubrick’s Film Inspiration For “The Shining”, In 1921
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Renaissance Artists Were Really Bad At Drawing Babies
- Working From Home Has Never Been Easier With This Office-Tent
- Japan’s Mask Snood Fashionably Arrives Just In Time
- If Classic Childhood Characters Were Badass Lunatics
- Close Up Pictures Of Tennis Players Just Look Like People Trying Really Hard To Control Their Telekinetic Power
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey