The artist behind these works is Henry James Garrett who writes and draws under the name Drawings of Dogs. Featured below are some of his best cartoons. Continue reading »
One of the most mysterious objects in the Royal Armouries’ collection is the ‘Horned Helmet’, made for Henry VIII. It formed part of a magnificent armor, commissioned in 1511 by the Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I as a gift for the young king, who would have worn the armor for court pageants rather than in combat. Continue reading »
In order to make a little bit of money on the side, Toronto-based portrait and wedding photographer Alex Neary does some nannying, but she probably never expected that her nannying gig would be her ticket to viral photography success.
You see, for the last year and a half, she’s been looking after a ridiculously cute and creative toddler named Henry, who one day decided that he wanted to turn the camera around and photograph Alex for a change. Thus was born the adorable photo series Henry’s Concepts.
It’s really that simple, but the photos that have come out of the project — many of them forcing Neary into funny, contorted, and probably less-than-comfortable positions — have attracted the attention of everyone.
Continue reading »
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s