Henry’s Concepts: Adorable Photo Series Directed Entirely by a Two-Year-Old
In order to make a little bit of money on the side, Toronto-based portrait and wedding photographer Alex Neary does some nannying, but she probably never expected that her nannying gig would be her ticket to viral photography success.
You see, for the last year and a half, she’s been looking after a ridiculously cute and creative toddler named Henry, who one day decided that he wanted to turn the camera around and photograph Alex for a change. Thus was born the adorable photo series Henry’s Concepts.
It’s really that simple, but the photos that have come out of the project — many of them forcing Neary into funny, contorted, and probably less-than-comfortable positions — have attracted the attention of everyone.
All of the pics are taken on Neary’s iPhone, which causes some issues when shooting indoors, but is probably a better idea than handing Henry a DSLR just yet.
When CNN asked Neary what she thinks Henry is learning from the project, she replied, “I don’t know if he’s learned anything really, but he’s taking interest in taking photos of other things in the location that we’re in. I think it’s starting to bring out an interest in photography. I don’t know if he’ll grow up to be a photographer, but I think he’ll definitely do something creative.”
Henry’s mother, on the other hand, seems certain he’s learning something. Although, as she told CNN, “Ironically, he won’t sit still to take a picture for me.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened