Take a look at tourists enjoying their holiday at Southend-on-Sea, a resort town on the Thames Estuary in Essex, Southeast England: sunbathing on the beach, singing and dancing on the Royal Sovereign-a pleasure steamer taking passengers on a trip up the Thames, having good times at the funfair, through 11 fascinating color photographs taken by Bert Hardy. Continue reading »
According to Belinda Richards: “I got the idea for the Classically Classy Christmas theme while wandering around Spotlight (a craft and fabrics store here in Australia) one weekend. I was looking for something that says Christmas but avoids the traditional red/green color pallet. Continue reading »
Max Siedentopf is a talented photographer, filmmaker and visual artist, who was born and grew up in the savannah of Namibia to German parents. He has then lived in Berlin, Los Angeles and currently based in Amsterdam. For his latest “Horribly Happy Holidays” series, Max captured stunning sarcastic photography, using sculpted watermelons. Continue reading »
The holidays can be quite stressful—between buying gifts, coping with family, attending various functions, and realizing that mixing Jagermeister and egg nog together to make “Jag Nog” was a bad idea, it can get a bit overwhelming. Fortunately, the felines behind You Need More Sleep: Advice from Cats are here to give you all the tips you need to enjoy a joyful, peaceful, and—most importantly—restful season. Continue reading »
In the latest weird trend to surface on Instagram, bearded men are starting to cover their beards with glitter. It may seem unexpected, but it was only a matter of time after men began putting flowers in their beards more than a year ago.
Let us know what you think about these glitter beards in the comments – is this a fun and festive holiday trend or have these beard bedazzlers gone too far? Continue reading »
The handsome Mike struts around in his blue swimming trunks, the bathing beauty Franzi sizzles in a black bikini, mini-couple Juliane and Marc enjoy a flirtatious game of badminton together… Continue reading »
So you’re planning a dream holiday. Why not do it in style?
Oroton Hunter wetpack, $195
Emporio Armani cashmere scarf, $390
Lenox radio, $129, Brooksfi eld
Continue reading »
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!