Photographer Captured The Expressions Of Animals In The Holiday Spirit
According to Belinda Richards: “I got the idea for the Classically Classy Christmas theme while wandering around Spotlight (a craft and fabrics store here in Australia) one weekend. I was looking for something that says Christmas but avoids the traditional red/green color pallet.
From there it was face-first into the glitter section. Countless hours (and hot glue burns) later I had finished making a variety of different headdresses and collars for our furry friends to wear.
We spent 6 days photographing 112 dogs in 3 different locations: our studio (Frog Dog Studios, Yarraville), a local doggie daycare (Urban Paws, Yarraville)and a local charity (Pets of the Homeless, Cheltenham)
For the 2 days at Pets of the Homeless, we donated the session fees to the charity. We were able to raise $1900 which was then tripled as part of their “Never tear them apart” giving day!
Each photography session only lasted 10-15min. The expressions were captured through a combination of treats and noises. Using treats to get the animal’s interest and guide the gaze towards the camera then a sudden silly noise elicits the reactions we’ve captured here.
And, yes, we are still finding glitter on literally everything we own!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Awkward Christian Music Album Covers
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan