Justin Leduc is a multi-talented photographer, web developper and digital artist currently based in Toronto, Canada. Justin received his Bachelor of Arts in Communications (Interactive Media) from Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM). He shoots fantastic urban, abandoned and dystopian urban landscapes. Continue reading »
It amuses us to see the pop culture audience collectively lose their shit over these pics. BELIEBE us, we’re not here to defend this little shit, but darlings, it’s a Calvin Klein campaign. Photographing the vapid and the douchey is kind of their thing.
“I have been wearing Calvin Klein underwear for years in hopes of getting to model for the brand one day,” Bieber told WWD. “It’s always been a dream. Last spring, I posted a picture on Instagram in my underwear, using the #mycalvins tag. Thankfully the brand saw it and liked the reaction it was getting, and a relationship started from there.”
Continue reading »
Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake in Max Vadukul photoshoot for Rolling Stone, June 2003. Continue reading »
Justin Earsing is a photographer and artist who has lived in New York, Hawaii, and currently resides in Providence, Rhode Island. From a young age, he has been interested in the history of asylums and their changing role in American culture. The energy of these now decaying abandoned structures and a curiosity about the mysterious lives of their former inhabitants is what drives him to return time after time. Continue reading »
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape