Justin Leduc is a multi-talented photographer, web developper and digital artist currently based in Toronto, Canada. Justin received his Bachelor of Arts in Communications (Interactive Media) from Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM). He shoots fantastic urban, abandoned and dystopian urban landscapes. Continue reading »
It amuses us to see the pop culture audience collectively lose their shit over these pics. BELIEBE us, we’re not here to defend this little shit, but darlings, it’s a Calvin Klein campaign. Photographing the vapid and the douchey is kind of their thing.
“I have been wearing Calvin Klein underwear for years in hopes of getting to model for the brand one day,” Bieber told WWD. “It’s always been a dream. Last spring, I posted a picture on Instagram in my underwear, using the #mycalvins tag. Thankfully the brand saw it and liked the reaction it was getting, and a relationship started from there.”
Continue reading »
Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake in Max Vadukul photoshoot for Rolling Stone, June 2003. Continue reading »
Justin Earsing is a photographer and artist who has lived in New York, Hawaii, and currently resides in Providence, Rhode Island. From a young age, he has been interested in the history of asylums and their changing role in American culture. The energy of these now decaying abandoned structures and a curiosity about the mysterious lives of their former inhabitants is what drives him to return time after time. Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women