Justin Bieber for Calvin Klein Spring 2015 Ad Campaign
It amuses us to see the pop culture audience collectively lose their shit over these pics. BELIEBE us, we’re not here to defend this little shit, but darlings, it’s a Calvin Klein campaign. Photographing the vapid and the douchey is kind of their thing.
Justin Bieber and Lara Stone for Calvin Klein Spring 2015 ad campaign shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
“I have been wearing Calvin Klein underwear for years in hopes of getting to model for the brand one day,” Bieber told WWD. “It’s always been a dream. Last spring, I posted a picture on Instagram in my underwear, using the #mycalvins tag. Thankfully the brand saw it and liked the reaction it was getting, and a relationship started from there.”
“Of course I’ve seen the Mark Wahlberg/Kate Moss ads. They are over 20 years old and we’re still talking about them today — I was definitely inspired by them. I haven’t spoken to Mark about [the new ads] yet, but I hope he will like how they turned out.”
Mark Wahlberg and Kate Moss for the 1992 Calvin Klein ad campaign shot by Herb Ritts.
And anyone who claims the now-respectable Mr. Wahlberg was somehow less douchey in 1992 than poutylips here will get the point-and-laugh, as well as the assumption that in 1992 you were either too old or too young to know what a GIGANTIC douchebag he was in his Funky Bunch days.
This is just more of the same. Kudos to Justin for the body transformation. He’s looking good. It’s okay, everyone. The world will not end because of this.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!