Justin Bieber for Calvin Klein Spring 2015 Ad Campaign
It amuses us to see the pop culture audience collectively lose their shit over these pics. BELIEBE us, we’re not here to defend this little shit, but darlings, it’s a Calvin Klein campaign. Photographing the vapid and the douchey is kind of their thing.
Justin Bieber and Lara Stone for Calvin Klein Spring 2015 ad campaign shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
“I have been wearing Calvin Klein underwear for years in hopes of getting to model for the brand one day,” Bieber told WWD. “It’s always been a dream. Last spring, I posted a picture on Instagram in my underwear, using the #mycalvins tag. Thankfully the brand saw it and liked the reaction it was getting, and a relationship started from there.”
“Of course I’ve seen the Mark Wahlberg/Kate Moss ads. They are over 20 years old and we’re still talking about them today — I was definitely inspired by them. I haven’t spoken to Mark about [the new ads] yet, but I hope he will like how they turned out.”
Mark Wahlberg and Kate Moss for the 1992 Calvin Klein ad campaign shot by Herb Ritts.
And anyone who claims the now-respectable Mr. Wahlberg was somehow less douchey in 1992 than poutylips here will get the point-and-laugh, as well as the assumption that in 1992 you were either too old or too young to know what a GIGANTIC douchebag he was in his Funky Bunch days.
This is just more of the same. Kudos to Justin for the body transformation. He’s looking good. It’s okay, everyone. The world will not end because of this.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Stunning Color Photos Of Swinging London In The 60s
- Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Foldable Wall Desk Is Ideal For Small Spaces
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging