Photographer Justin Earsing
Justin Earsing is a photographer and artist who has lived in New York, Hawaii, and currently resides in Providence, Rhode Island. From a young age, he has been interested in the history of asylums and their changing role in American culture. The energy of these now decaying abandoned structures and a curiosity about the mysterious lives of their former inhabitants is what drives him to return time after time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield