Mario Unger is an Austrian photographer and digital artist whose main work is colorizing and restoring old photographs. The artist says the reason for doing all this work is to reduce the felt distance in time a little bit. Continue reading »
Lovers of cats and video games will love this Mario Cat Complex by Catastrophic Creations. The hollow complex with sisal-lined portals allows cats to jump through one end and ‘teleport’ out the other. The boxes are made out of birch wood, the question box is made with pet proof mesh and the entire complex can support up to 85 lbs of feline feistiness. Continue reading »
This wedding will have gaming nerds and nerdettes all over the country swooning over their joysticks.
Continue reading »
What better way to escape the summer heat than with ice pops…make that super mario ice pops!
Chungkong has created a fun series that takes some of our favorite mario game charters and turns their likenesses into frozen treats. The catchphrase? Simple. “Frozen Bros. on a stick.” (Wonder if Mario tastes like strawberries.) Continue reading »
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- A Flash Drive Made To Look Like You’re Storing Data On A Fish’s Brain
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager
- Someone Created An Instagram For A Soup Ladle And Its More Than 67K Followers Can’t Get Enough Of Its Adventures
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s