It’s in Super Nintendo World, an area dedicated to Mario’s world in Universal Park in Osaka, Japan, that the Kinopio’s Cafe is located. Continue reading »
Mario Unger is an Austrian photographer and digital artist whose main work is colorizing and restoring old photographs. The artist says the reason for doing all this work is to reduce the felt distance in time a little bit. Continue reading »
Lovers of cats and video games will love this Mario Cat Complex by Catastrophic Creations. The hollow complex with sisal-lined portals allows cats to jump through one end and ‘teleport’ out the other. The boxes are made out of birch wood, the question box is made with pet proof mesh and the entire complex can support up to 85 lbs of feline feistiness. Continue reading »
This wedding will have gaming nerds and nerdettes all over the country swooning over their joysticks. Continue reading »
What better way to escape the summer heat than with ice pops…make that super mario ice pops!
Chungkong has created a fun series that takes some of our favorite mario game charters and turns their likenesses into frozen treats. The catchphrase? Simple. “Frozen Bros. on a stick.” (Wonder if Mario tastes like strawberries.) Continue reading »
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives