Street Artist Makes Mario Mosaics Where He Cosplays As Different Characters
According to IN THE WOUP, a French street artist based in Lyon: “I’ve been a street artist for over 10 years. My work has always been inspired by the Geekdom and its infinite wealth. Raised by video games and the “club Dorothée” (French cartoon show), I subsequently quenched my thirst for fantasy through books, movies, manga, and board games… In short, everything that came to my hands!
I use many materials for my creations: pixel art, mosaics, drawings, stickers, paper art, and stencils. And every time I try to return a bit of pleasure that was given to me by so many talented authors and artists.
These are my latest pieces installed in Lyon (France), Villeurbanne (France), and Korčula (Croatia).”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s