Montana Photographer Miles Glynn’s Shots Of Buffalo, Wild Horses, And Sweeping Canyons Look Lifted From An Old Western Film
“Driven West” features original photographic art by Miles Glynn. Miles lives in Belgrade, Montana and operates his gallery in Virginia City, Montana from May through September. Continue reading »
University of Chicago sophomore Sasha Trubetskoy spent a few weeks designing this amazing subway-style transit map of all the roads in the Roman Empire circa 125 AD. Trubetskoy pulled data from numerous sources, but took liberties where the history is fuzzy. Continue reading »
Johan Lolos is a professional photographer who is passionate about traveling. A few years ago, he left his home and started his long and exciting journey around the world. No matter where Johan was geographically, he always carried his camera with him because he was constantly surrounded by the beauty of our planet. Johan spent the last year in New Zealand, where he drove 15,500 miles to capture the stunning local landscapes on his camera. Continue reading »
When Don Jacquish lost his wife Babette to cancer, he was determined to fulfil her dying wish of selling sunflower seeds to raise money for others battling the disease. Continue reading »
Doesn’t taking a nap in a hammock outdoors sound lovely? Perhaps not when you’re hanging in the air, thousands of feet above ground, between two mountains in the Italian Alps! Which is exactly what these adventurous folks did during the International Highline Meeting in Monte Piana, Italy.
For this stunt a special highline set up was rigged which could carry the weight of all the people on the line at the same time. In total there were 22 in 16 hammocks on the main line. The line was around 50m above the ground and 50m in distance. The whole action lasted around 2 hours and the people involved were highline athletes attending on the festival. The action took place at around 2200 – 2400 m.a.s.l. and most of the people stayed up on the mountain during the whole festival for a whole week. (Photos by Sebastian Wahlhuetter Photography)
Continue reading »
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Apparently, Embroidery Tattoos Are A Thing And It Looks Cooler Than It Sounds
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Manchester Girls: Photographs That Celebrate Northern Women, Their Strength And Their Style
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 32 UK Towns With Hilarious Names That Actually Exist
- Wonderful Photos Of Everyday Life In Postwar Leningrad, The City That Refused To Starve In WWII
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!