This series reinvents the abstract into sensation, a feeling.
The artist creates the artwork for the audience to recall a specific feeling. You see pictures with creepy yet pure notes.
You wonder: What is it? Are you in a tale? A horror movie? Are you witnessing your life? Caught when you didn’t expect? It could be everyone. Continue reading »
A guy from Kraków, Poland is a musician, in band called Gadabit and he creates sculptures using wire, rocks and crystals in his free time. Recently he made music video in stop motion using some of his wire creatures. Continue reading »
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 20 People Whose Parents Could Easily Be On The Cover Of Fashion Magazines
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Never-Before-Seen Pictures That Show A Secret Pregnancy Of Movie Icon Marilyn Monroe In 1960
- Unbelievable Creepy Hyper Realistic Creatures By Laira Maganuco
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge