According to Vladimir Ilievski: “I started this series of paintings during the first lockdown since the pandemic started, with a painting called Becoming One, and after that, I created the rest of them. So, it’s always nature, the magical appearance of it, special mystical moments or occasions, combined with people, animals, or other subjects. Continue reading »
We’re used to seeing mystical creatures depicted as tall, well-built warriors or old, bearded wizards. After all, slaying beasts or casting powerful spells takes strength and experience. But Hong Kong-based illustrator Rudy Siswanto decided to flip our preconceived notions around by depicting them as babies. Continue reading »
This series reinvents the abstract into sensation, a feeling.
The artist creates the artwork for the audience to recall a specific feeling. You see pictures with creepy yet pure notes.
You wonder: What is it? Are you in a tale? A horror movie? Are you witnessing your life? Caught when you didn’t expect? It could be everyone. Continue reading »
A guy from Kraków, Poland is a musician, in band called Gadabit and he creates sculptures using wire, rocks and crystals in his free time. Recently he made music video in stop motion using some of his wire creatures. Continue reading »
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- The Wonder Of Illustrating Perpetual Movement in Space From A 1875 Astronomy Book
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Artist Colorizes 50 Old Photos, And It Might Change The Way You Perceive History