Magical street photos by Jeff Silberman, a talented self-taught photographer, and urban explorer from New York. Jeff focuses mainly on urban, architecture, and street photography. He explores the streets of New York to capture stunning street scenes. Continue reading »
If you spend any time on Instagram or Facebook, New Yorker Cartoons is a great follow for a daily chuckle/smirk/snort. The single panel comics are a permanent fixture in the magazine as well as online and despite being around well before the Internet, their format works perfectly in today’s endlessly scrolling feeds.
Below you will find 35 of the most loved New Yorker cartoons shared online in the past couple years, enjoy. Continue reading »
Detailed and atmospheric works by the French illustrator Antoine Maillard.
His illustrations, mostly in monochrome colors, tell a story and appear in publications such as The New Yorker or The New York Times. On his website you will find more interesting works by the artist, as well as an insight into his various comic works. Continue reading »
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano