Magical street photos by Jeff Silberman, a talented self-taught photographer, and urban explorer from New York. Jeff focuses mainly on urban, architecture, and street photography. He explores the streets of New York to capture stunning street scenes. Continue reading »
If you spend any time on Instagram or Facebook, New Yorker Cartoons is a great follow for a daily chuckle/smirk/snort. The single panel comics are a permanent fixture in the magazine as well as online and despite being around well before the Internet, their format works perfectly in today’s endlessly scrolling feeds.
Below you will find 35 of the most loved New Yorker cartoons shared online in the past couple years, enjoy. Continue reading »
Detailed and atmospheric works by the French illustrator Antoine Maillard.
His illustrations, mostly in monochrome colors, tell a story and appear in publications such as The New Yorker or The New York Times. On his website you will find more interesting works by the artist, as well as an insight into his various comic works. Continue reading »
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards