Atmospheric Illustrations By Antoine Maillard
Detailed and atmospheric works by the French illustrator Antoine Maillard.
His illustrations, mostly in monochrome colors, tell a story and appear in publications such as The New Yorker or The New York Times. On his website you will find more interesting works by the artist, as well as an insight into his various comic works.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women