Meet Artemy Tuzof, a young photographer from Ryazan region, Russia. Continue reading »
“From Here To Nowhere”: The Superb 3D Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalypse And Cyberpunk Concept Art By Polygonatic
Abel Chan Arce aka Polygonatic is a concept / 3D artist, motion & graphic designer from Philippines. He is combining different techniques and experiments to achieve desired and industry standard results and learn from the process. Continue reading »
This is the Shokan House located in the woods of upstate New York. Jay Bargman’s unique design gives people the possibility to appreciate the incredible view that surrounds the house. Continue reading »
“From The Outside To Nowhere”: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
Dmitry Bogolyubov is a self-taught artist and digital matte painting illustrator from Ekaterinburg. His main sources of inspiration are the space and Russia. According to him, cosmos fascinates and frightens him at the same time. To him, the space seems cold and incredibly beautiful. Well, the same can be said about Russia as well. In Bogolyubov’s work Russia is a dull and hopeless place, with a cookie-cutter houses, gray backyards and vehicles that go to nowhere. However, Dmitry sees the beauty and warmth in this. Continue reading »
The people of Milan awoke to find something a little strange yesterday morning.
Just off of Via dei Mercanti, near the heart of the old city, a submarine had apparently pushed its way through the paving stones and damaged a nearby car. The road’s shattered surface lay piled up around, with baffled firefighters looking on. Meanwhile, sailors clambered down from the lost submarine’s tower to meet emergency crews at the scene.
In case you haven’t guessed already, it was, of course, an ambitious publicity stunt. Workers for Europ Assistance IT, an insurance group based in Italy, had come to the street early in the morning to construct the fake submarine.
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Pets Wearing Gas Masks During The World War I
- Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis