Meet Artemy Tuzof, a young photographer from Ryazan region, Russia. Continue reading »
“From Here To Nowhere”: The Superb 3D Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalypse And Cyberpunk Concept Art By Polygonatic
Abel Chan Arce aka Polygonatic is a concept / 3D artist, motion & graphic designer from Philippines. He is combining different techniques and experiments to achieve desired and industry standard results and learn from the process. Continue reading »
This is the Shokan House located in the woods of upstate New York. Jay Bargman’s unique design gives people the possibility to appreciate the incredible view that surrounds the house. Continue reading »
“From The Outside To Nowhere”: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
Dmitry Bogolyubov is a self-taught artist and digital matte painting illustrator from Ekaterinburg. His main sources of inspiration are the space and Russia. According to him, cosmos fascinates and frightens him at the same time. To him, the space seems cold and incredibly beautiful. Well, the same can be said about Russia as well. In Bogolyubov’s work Russia is a dull and hopeless place, with a cookie-cutter houses, gray backyards and vehicles that go to nowhere. However, Dmitry sees the beauty and warmth in this. Continue reading »
The people of Milan awoke to find something a little strange yesterday morning.
Just off of Via dei Mercanti, near the heart of the old city, a submarine had apparently pushed its way through the paving stones and damaged a nearby car. The road’s shattered surface lay piled up around, with baffled firefighters looking on. Meanwhile, sailors clambered down from the lost submarine’s tower to meet emergency crews at the scene.
In case you haven’t guessed already, it was, of course, an ambitious publicity stunt. Workers for Europ Assistance IT, an insurance group based in Italy, had come to the street early in the morning to construct the fake submarine.
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Meet Sara Shakeel, The Original Crystal Artist
- Life Is Tough, But Keep Going: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive