Meet Artemy Tuzof, a young photographer from Ryazan region, Russia. Continue reading »
“From Here To Nowhere”: The Superb 3D Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalypse And Cyberpunk Concept Art By Polygonatic
Abel Chan Arce aka Polygonatic is a concept / 3D artist, motion & graphic designer from Philippines. He is combining different techniques and experiments to achieve desired and industry standard results and learn from the process. Continue reading »
This is the Shokan House located in the woods of upstate New York. Jay Bargman’s unique design gives people the possibility to appreciate the incredible view that surrounds the house. Continue reading »
“From The Outside To Nowhere”: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
Dmitry Bogolyubov is a self-taught artist and digital matte painting illustrator from Ekaterinburg. His main sources of inspiration are the space and Russia. According to him, cosmos fascinates and frightens him at the same time. To him, the space seems cold and incredibly beautiful. Well, the same can be said about Russia as well. In Bogolyubov’s work Russia is a dull and hopeless place, with a cookie-cutter houses, gray backyards and vehicles that go to nowhere. However, Dmitry sees the beauty and warmth in this. Continue reading »
The people of Milan awoke to find something a little strange yesterday morning.
Just off of Via dei Mercanti, near the heart of the old city, a submarine had apparently pushed its way through the paving stones and damaged a nearby car. The road’s shattered surface lay piled up around, with baffled firefighters looking on. Meanwhile, sailors clambered down from the lost submarine’s tower to meet emergency crews at the scene.
In case you haven’t guessed already, it was, of course, an ambitious publicity stunt. Workers for Europ Assistance IT, an insurance group based in Italy, had come to the street early in the morning to construct the fake submarine.
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics