Meet Artemy Tuzof, a young photographer from Ryazan region, Russia. Continue reading »
“From Here To Nowhere”: The Superb 3D Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalypse And Cyberpunk Concept Art By Polygonatic
Abel Chan Arce aka Polygonatic is a concept / 3D artist, motion & graphic designer from Philippines. He is combining different techniques and experiments to achieve desired and industry standard results and learn from the process. Continue reading »
This is the Shokan House located in the woods of upstate New York. Jay Bargman’s unique design gives people the possibility to appreciate the incredible view that surrounds the house. Continue reading »
“From The Outside To Nowhere”: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov
Dmitry Bogolyubov is a self-taught artist and digital matte painting illustrator from Ekaterinburg. His main sources of inspiration are the space and Russia. According to him, cosmos fascinates and frightens him at the same time. To him, the space seems cold and incredibly beautiful. Well, the same can be said about Russia as well. In Bogolyubov’s work Russia is a dull and hopeless place, with a cookie-cutter houses, gray backyards and vehicles that go to nowhere. However, Dmitry sees the beauty and warmth in this. Continue reading »
The people of Milan awoke to find something a little strange yesterday morning.
Just off of Via dei Mercanti, near the heart of the old city, a submarine had apparently pushed its way through the paving stones and damaged a nearby car. The road’s shattered surface lay piled up around, with baffled firefighters looking on. Meanwhile, sailors clambered down from the lost submarine’s tower to meet emergency crews at the scene.
In case you haven’t guessed already, it was, of course, an ambitious publicity stunt. Workers for Europ Assistance IT, an insurance group based in Italy, had come to the street early in the morning to construct the fake submarine.
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas