Submarine Comes out of Nowhere in Milan, Italy
The people of Milan awoke to find something a little strange yesterday morning.
Just off of Via dei Mercanti, near the heart of the old city, a submarine had apparently pushed its way through the paving stones and damaged a nearby car. The road’s shattered surface lay piled up around, with baffled firefighters looking on. Meanwhile, sailors clambered down from the lost submarine’s tower to meet emergency crews at the scene.
In case you haven’t guessed already, it was, of course, an ambitious publicity stunt. Workers for Europ Assistance IT, an insurance group based in Italy, had come to the street early in the morning to construct the fake submarine.
The installation was erected to promote the firm’s ‘Protect Your Life‘ campaign.
Source: The Daily Mail. Photos: Barcroft Media.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories