Submarine Comes out of Nowhere in Milan, Italy
The people of Milan awoke to find something a little strange yesterday morning.
Just off of Via dei Mercanti, near the heart of the old city, a submarine had apparently pushed its way through the paving stones and damaged a nearby car. The road’s shattered surface lay piled up around, with baffled firefighters looking on. Meanwhile, sailors clambered down from the lost submarine’s tower to meet emergency crews at the scene.
In case you haven’t guessed already, it was, of course, an ambitious publicity stunt. Workers for Europ Assistance IT, an insurance group based in Italy, had come to the street early in the morning to construct the fake submarine.
The installation was erected to promote the firm’s ‘Protect Your Life‘ campaign.
Source: The Daily Mail. Photos: Barcroft Media.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style