Little four-month-old ‘Carpe Diem’ was a stray wandering the streets of San Francisco before SF Animal Care took him in. In an attempt to increase the dog’s chances of finding a loving home, the shelter decided to take some photos of four-pound ‘Carpe Diem’ that would hopefully impress potential owners. Continue reading »
“My name is Ines Opifanti and I am a photographer from Hamburg, Germany. For this series, I photographed dog owners who mimic their dogs’ facial expressions. Almost 3 years ago I adopted a puppy out of the blue and quickly noticed her amazing ability to pull off almost human-like facial expressions.” – photographer Ines Opifanti told to Bored Panda. Continue reading »
Cool rider Ace on the back on the motorbike, on January 12, 2015, in Surabaya, Indonesia. A pair of dogs enjoy a bit of bark-and-ride – as they weave through Indonesiaís traffic on the back of a motorcycle. Wearing red-framed sunglasses and a helmet the two golden retrievers happily sandwich their owner on the fast bike. Unsurprisingly, the sight of the docile dogs hitching a fast ride in Surabaya, Indonesia, attracts a lot of attention from onlookers. Ace and Armani have been riding since they were just a few months old and now at the age of three the pair jump onto the bike whenever they think their owner is heading out. (Photo by Jefta Images/Barcroft Media/ABACAPress)
Continue reading »
A visitor looks down from a terrace at a Volkswagen Beetle owners’ meeting in Sao Bernardo do Campo January 25, 2015. Around 1000 Volkswagen Beetle cars took part in this event as part of celebrations marking Brazil’s annual National Volkswagen Beetle day, which falls on January 20. (Photo by Paulo Whitaker/Reuters)
Continue reading »
This picture taken on January 12, 2014 shows pet dogs, a yellow duck and a chicken in a skiing resort for a skiing competition in Sanmenxia, north China’s Henan province. A tortoise beat a rabbit in a skiing competition held for pets and their owners in northern China, a report said on January 14. Cats and dogs faced off against a menagerie including a rooster and a yellow duck in a race to the finish line on snowy slopes in China’s Hebei province, the state-run China News Service said. (Photo by AFP Photo) Continue reading »
Photographs by Kyle Cassidy.
The question of gun ownership in America is a fractious one. Even the number of guns in the country is in significant debate. The National Rifle Association (NRA), the country’s largest pro-gun lobbying group, quotes the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE)’s estimate that in 1999 there were about 215,000,000 guns in America and one gun in about half of the households in the country. The Brady Campaign (the nation’s leading anti-gun coalition) estimates there are 192,000,000 guns in America, owned by 39% of the population.
This isn’t a book about guns. It’s a book about people.
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications