Dog Supposed To Impress Future Owners Thru Adoption Shoot, Photos Say Otherwise
Little four-month-old ‘Carpe Diem’ was a stray wandering the streets of San Francisco before SF Animal Care took him in. In an attempt to increase the dog’s chances of finding a loving home, the shelter decided to take some photos of four-pound ‘Carpe Diem’ that would hopefully impress potential owners.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Russian Artist Creates Funny Photoshop Mashups Between The Hollywood Characters And Classic Soviet Movies
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?