Dog Supposed To Impress Future Owners Thru Adoption Shoot, Photos Say Otherwise
Little four-month-old ‘Carpe Diem’ was a stray wandering the streets of San Francisco before SF Animal Care took him in. In an attempt to increase the dog’s chances of finding a loving home, the shelter decided to take some photos of four-pound ‘Carpe Diem’ that would hopefully impress potential owners.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist