“Interesting Panorama Shot Gave My Father-In-Law A New Look”
Taking pictures of our everyday lives and making more or less important memories is now easier than ever, especially if you have a smartphone. A great photo is just a click away, and it doesn’t matter that you won’t probably ever revisit about 90 percent of them. Continue reading »
Imagine you’ve found the perfect spot for a fantastic panoramic picture… unfortunately some animals just cannot sit still or mind their own business, always photobombing your best photos. Scroll down to see the funniest examples! Continue reading »
The 9th EPSON International Pano Awards is dedicated to the craft and art of panoramic photography.
Advances in digital photography and editing software have resulted in an ever-increasing rise in the popularity of image stitching, especially in the panoramic format. VR ‘immersive’ photography also continues to excite and develop at a rapid pace, and panoramic film photography remains alive and well.
The EPSON International Pano Awards showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest competition for panoramic photography.
A bright but deserted playground in the Choi Hung Estate, Hong Kong. (Photo by Tran Minh Dung/Epson International Pano Awards 2018) Continue reading »
The Epson International Pano awards showcase the work of the best panoramic photographers from around the world.
“Good Morning Damian Shan”. The overall winner, and open award winner, in the nature/landscape category, is a shot of the Li river in Guangxi province, China. (Photo by Jesus M. Garcia/Epson International Pano Awards 2017) Continue reading »
These panorama photo attempts failed miserably… and that’s a good thing. Continue reading »
Japanese Photographer Has Created Amazing Panoramic Images Of The World’s Largest Salt Flat In Bolivia
A man has been spotted walking on water in Bolivia, that is, until you realise it is an optical illusion. Hideki Mizuta, 29, from Japan, captured the image of the wellie-clad tourist strolling across the water and towards the sun, while he was at Salar de Uyuni salt flat in Bolivia. Continue reading »
The world’s largest public sauna has opened on a small island in the Arctic Circle and there’s room for you and about 100 of your closest mates.
Continue reading »
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- Don’t Wait to See How The Earth Gets Old With Greenpeace Russia’s EarthApp
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace