Ever wondered what could happen if you took a panoramic photo of your dog or cat? Well, you could render him not like a dog or cat, but rather like a video game character or horror movie actor. These failed animals panoramic photos are here to prove it and maybe, to stop you from ever thinking about taking a panoramic photo of your dog. Some of these animals here look like they have no idea what’s going on on the other side of the camera. If they had, they would probably take revenge. It’s just inadmissible to do something like this to your dog, wouldn’t you say? Continue reading »
Japanese creative lab and agency PARTY, however, is now embracing a new trend of 360-degree photography by offering a service that allows you to decorate the interior of your umbrella with your own 360-degree photos in gorgeous quality. Continue reading »
“Interesting Panorama Shot Gave My Father-In-Law A New Look”
Taking pictures of our everyday lives and making more or less important memories is now easier than ever, especially if you have a smartphone. A great photo is just a click away, and it doesn’t matter that you won’t probably ever revisit about 90 percent of them. Continue reading »
Imagine you’ve found the perfect spot for a fantastic panoramic picture… unfortunately some animals just cannot sit still or mind their own business, always photobombing your best photos. Scroll down to see the funniest examples! Continue reading »
The 9th EPSON International Pano Awards is dedicated to the craft and art of panoramic photography.
Advances in digital photography and editing software have resulted in an ever-increasing rise in the popularity of image stitching, especially in the panoramic format. VR ‘immersive’ photography also continues to excite and develop at a rapid pace, and panoramic film photography remains alive and well.
The EPSON International Pano Awards showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest competition for panoramic photography.
A bright but deserted playground in the Choi Hung Estate, Hong Kong. (Photo by Tran Minh Dung/Epson International Pano Awards 2018) Continue reading »
The Epson International Pano awards showcase the work of the best panoramic photographers from around the world.
“Good Morning Damian Shan”. The overall winner, and open award winner, in the nature/landscape category, is a shot of the Li river in Guangxi province, China. (Photo by Jesus M. Garcia/Epson International Pano Awards 2017) Continue reading »
These panorama photo attempts failed miserably… and that’s a good thing. Continue reading »
Japanese Photographer Has Created Amazing Panoramic Images Of The World’s Largest Salt Flat In Bolivia
A man has been spotted walking on water in Bolivia, that is, until you realise it is an optical illusion. Hideki Mizuta, 29, from Japan, captured the image of the wellie-clad tourist strolling across the water and towards the sun, while he was at Salar de Uyuni salt flat in Bolivia. Continue reading »
The world’s largest public sauna has opened on a small island in the Arctic Circle and there’s room for you and about 100 of your closest mates. Continue reading »
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Artist Creates Funny Illustrations of The Backstage Of Disney’s Famous Scenes