Open Up Your Umbrella To See Beautiful 360° Photography With The Panorella
Japanese creative lab and agency PARTY, however, is now embracing a new trend of 360-degree photography by offering a service that allows you to decorate the interior of your umbrella with your own 360-degree photos in gorgeous quality.
The Panorella service allows users to upload their own 360-degree photography, which are then used to turn the roof of your umbrella into a beautiful picture of your choosing. This means that even on the gloomiest of rainy days, you can surround yourself with your favorite travel spot, relaxing scenery, or even pictures of your best buddies.
And if you don’t have any particular photos you want to use, but like the aesthetic, you can choose from professional photography provided on the site.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deepspot: World’s Deepest Diving Pool Opened in Poland
- Michael Benisty Creates Stunning And Majestic Sculpture Installations
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Frozen Caveman Sculpture Compared To Monolith Appears In Minneapolis
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- Meet Angela Nikolau, The Russian Girl Who Takes The World’s Riskiest Photos
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today