Open Up Your Umbrella To See Beautiful 360° Photography With The Panorella
Japanese creative lab and agency PARTY, however, is now embracing a new trend of 360-degree photography by offering a service that allows you to decorate the interior of your umbrella with your own 360-degree photos in gorgeous quality.
The Panorella service allows users to upload their own 360-degree photography, which are then used to turn the roof of your umbrella into a beautiful picture of your choosing. This means that even on the gloomiest of rainy days, you can surround yourself with your favorite travel spot, relaxing scenery, or even pictures of your best buddies.
And if you don’t have any particular photos you want to use, but like the aesthetic, you can choose from professional photography provided on the site.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Stunning Color Photos Of Swinging London In The 60s
- Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Foldable Wall Desk Is Ideal For Small Spaces
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging