Open Up Your Umbrella To See Beautiful 360° Photography With The Panorella
Japanese creative lab and agency PARTY, however, is now embracing a new trend of 360-degree photography by offering a service that allows you to decorate the interior of your umbrella with your own 360-degree photos in gorgeous quality.
The Panorella service allows users to upload their own 360-degree photography, which are then used to turn the roof of your umbrella into a beautiful picture of your choosing. This means that even on the gloomiest of rainy days, you can surround yourself with your favorite travel spot, relaxing scenery, or even pictures of your best buddies.
And if you don’t have any particular photos you want to use, but like the aesthetic, you can choose from professional photography provided on the site.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Gorgeous Moody & Stylish Female Portrait Photography By Danny Batista