Open Up Your Umbrella To See Beautiful 360° Photography With The Panorella
Japanese creative lab and agency PARTY, however, is now embracing a new trend of 360-degree photography by offering a service that allows you to decorate the interior of your umbrella with your own 360-degree photos in gorgeous quality.
The Panorella service allows users to upload their own 360-degree photography, which are then used to turn the roof of your umbrella into a beautiful picture of your choosing. This means that even on the gloomiest of rainy days, you can surround yourself with your favorite travel spot, relaxing scenery, or even pictures of your best buddies.
And if you don’t have any particular photos you want to use, but like the aesthetic, you can choose from professional photography provided on the site.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things