Norwegian artist Håkon Anton Fagerås lives and works in Oslo where he creates incredibly realistic white pillows by sculpting blocks of marble. He uses a pneumatic hammer and other tools, and we’re completely blown away by the talent of this man. Continue reading »
Having a bad day? Or perhaps your kids are driving you nuts? “Put a fish on it,” writes AliaGraceDolls on her Etsy shop. Made from organic cotton and filled with organic flax seeds and lavender, these fish-shaped eye pillows can be be warmed and cooled if desired. And according to their description “nothing beats the soothing feel of a cool fish on your face after a long hard day.” Continue reading »
Redditor Sunflower_Fortunado was moving into a new apartment, and her mom wanted to do something special. Using ticket stubs from movies that were important to her – she had been saving stubs since Zoolander in 2001 — Sunflower’s mom turned the stubs into fabric using Spoonflower.com.
Continue reading »
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications