According to Vava Antar Pragya: “I used to be a fashion stylist in New York City and worked on lots of beautiful editorials many of which were already pretty avant-garde and some were a bit dark.
At some point in my life, everything stopped making sense, my whole life stopped making sense and I started looking for the meaning. At that time, I met my husband in a meditation center. We decided to move to Florida and start one of a kind edible meditation garden there as he is an advanced meditator and I’m a master gardener. Continue reading »
Working with a rare and impressive 20-by-24-inch Polaroid camera, world-renowned American artist Chuck Close captured remarkably raw portraits of 20 bold talents, from Brad Pitt to Oprah Winfrey, for V.F.’s 20th Hollywood Issue. Below, sample the results—and take a look behind the scenes.
BRAD PITT, ACTOR
45 films, including World War Z and 12 Years a Slave (2013), Voyage of Time and Fury (2014); producer of 18 films. Continue reading »
My name is Victoria Kalogerou and I’m a junior copywriter.
I’m currently looking for a job and to promote myself I created the Walking Portfolio, a combination of my love for walking and for advertising. A portfolio that allows people to interact with it!
Ben Nathan, designer from Israel. Continue reading »
Nazario Graziano portfolio update with new art directions, illustrations and misc projects.
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers