British photographer Luke Nugent captures a wide range of style, beauty, and personal expression in his creative photo shoots, for which he often works with London-based hair stylist Lisa Farrall. Nugent highlights women of color in his varied series, from the more subdued everyday styles in Emancipate to the Afrofuturism-inspired Armour, which was a finalist for the 2016 British Hair Awards. Continue reading »
During his semester abroad in London, Brazilian student and artist Gabriel Nardelli Araujo was searching for a way to document his sojourn in a way that combined his passions for architecture, photography and travel. With that in mind, the “Canvas Project” was born— a series of digital collages that transposes figures from classical paintings into photographs of modern environments. Continue reading »
“I decided I wanted to push the boundaries of photography by making a series of images that will resonate to Malaysians, telling them that they do not need any political schemes, or religious sanctity to be united, when we already are united by the things we do and enjoy together. It is the common things that bring us together that builds our identity as Malaysians, not any political gerrymandering. Someone made mention that images alone can be powerful, but only if done right. If that statement is true enough, then this project already possess the challenge for me to design a set of photographs that can move people’s souls, or at least relate to them.” Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist