Did you ever scroll through Instagram and get a nagging sense of deja vu? There is a reason why. Insta Repeat is an account dedicated to highlighting the ‘visual sameness’ of many Instagram pics, tracking the ‘trends’ of influencers who see where the likes are and follow along to the same places, and strike the same poses. Continue reading »
Traditional wooden houses, many featuring exquisite carvings and craftsmanship, are falling into decay across Russia because of neglect, lack of funds and an exodus from the countryside to the cities. Urbanisation and a low birth rate are emptying out the countryside, and residents and authorities are often largely indifferent towards the historical value of their properties.
A view of the facade of a house in the village of Cherevkovo, Arkhangelsk region, Russia. (Photo by Maxim Shemetov/Reuters) Continue reading »
Weddings can take a serious toll on your bank account. Especially when you’ve foot the bill for FIVE.
Rachel Blackwell Photography / Via rachelblackwellphotography.com
That’s why sisters Lindsay, Becky, Kelly, Cassie, and Jamie, decided to do a photo shoot to surprise and thank their parents for all their support.
Continue reading »
You wouldn’t normally associate power stations with beautiful scenic shots but one photographer has traveled nearly 2000 to track down the ugliest energy plants and show them in a whole new light. Czech snapper, Radek Kalhous, uses Google Earth to find the perfect locations for his unique pictures and arrives at each site after sunset to create the atmospheric shots. Continue reading »
A South Korean football fan reacts during a public screening in Seoul of the South Korea vs Russia football match at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, early on June 18, 2014. Giant television screens were erected around Seoul ahead of the country’s first game at the 2014 Brazilian World Cup. South Korea drew with Russia leaving both countries trailing Belgium who head the Group H table after beating Algeria 2-1 earlier. (Photo by Ed Jones/AFP Photo)
Continue reading »
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Charles Lister’s Creepy Dolls
- Animal Portraits in The Style of Old Masters by Tein Lucasson