Jeremy Cowart is a talented photographer, artist, filmmaker, entrepreneur and a humanitarian based in Nashville, TN, USA. For his series “Voices of Gatlinburg”, Jeremy and his crew spent a week shooting aerial drone portraits of the victims of forest fires posing in the ruins of their homes. Massive fire in November 2016, devastated the forests of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, destroying more than 2,000 houses in the city of Gatlinburg, and killing 14 people. Continue reading »
Only the most intrepid urban explorers cross the tattered ruins of the old iron curtain to endure the excessive bureaucracy, military paranoia and freezing winds of the East to hunt for the ghosts of an empire.
Rebecca Litchfield is one who couldn’t resist the haunting allure of the ruins of the Soviet Union. Time and again she risked radiation exposure, experienced arrest and interrogation, and was accused of espionage while collecting the stunning photography in Soviet Ghosts. Join her on an adventure through the ruins of soviet bloc, never before seen by western eyes.
The emotional affect of this poetic collection will keep you coming back for more, while a series of expert articles offer in-depth analysis of the historical context. Contemplate the uncanny and disturbing emotional power of the imagery. Discover the story of the rise and fall of the USSR, the empire whose ghost continues to haunt Europe even today…
Hungary, MAV 424 Steam Train. Continue reading »
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive