Child Breaks Model Father Was Working On, Mother Turns It Into Gorgeous Car Ruins
Plastic modeling can be a rewarding, but frustrating hobby. Japanese Twitter user Buffy’s husband found that out when their young child accidentally broke a model car he was in the middle of crafting.
Thinking all was lost, the husband decided it best to throw the damaged car model away. Buffy, however, had other plans, writing on Twitter that she thought “well if you’re just going to throw it away…” and decided to finish painting and the model and play around with it. It turns out she turned the “ruined” model into a scene likely better than her husband even imagined!
“A plastic model my husband was in the middle of making that our four year old child–well. Since it was just going to be thrown away, I decided to paint it and play around with it myself.”
As you can see, Buffy took advantage of the model’s broken down state to create the charming but mysterious scene of an automobile’s ruins, overrun by nature (apparently in someone’s front yard and driveway as the mailbox shows!). The placement of the tire, rust, and overgrown nature are all expertly crafted details that give the model scene a realistic but somewhat fantastical aesthetic. It turns out Buffy is quite the modeler herself, and you can turn damaged goods into something really awesome!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction