Russian Victoria Ivanova is a senior lecturer in university (Candidate in Economics) and a PR manager, and she is also interested in fine art photography. She is so talented at expressing an imaginary story through a single photo using a particular object as a star. “Pear project” is her awarded artwork (the Grand Prix, 2012) and was exhibited in Slavic Art Weeks in Berlin. “Chess project” and the “Time project” are her latest works that you must see on her website. Continue reading »
There’s a place named Cape Disappointment, in Washington State Park, where fog hangs in the air for 2552 hours a year. But don’t book the flight to see it for yourself just yet—there’s still Mistake Island in Maine, or Canada’s Unfortunate Cove. Continue reading »
Think of the funnest place where you hung out as a teenager, when you were first allowed to go out with your friends on your own and pick up the latest chart-topping single. Now imagine it looking as sad and empty as this.
Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result