Sad And Depressive Black-White Conceptual Artworks By The Russian Photographer Victoria Ivanova
Russian Victoria Ivanova is a senior lecturer in university (Candidate in Economics) and a PR manager, and she is also interested in fine art photography. She is so talented at expressing an imaginary story through a single photo using a particular object as a star. “Pear project” is her awarded artwork (the Grand Prix, 2012) and was exhibited in Slavic Art Weeks in Berlin. “Chess project” and the “Time project” are her latest works that you must see on her website.
More: Victoria Ivanova
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!