Sad And Depressive Black-White Conceptual Artworks By The Russian Photographer Victoria Ivanova
Russian Victoria Ivanova is a senior lecturer in university (Candidate in Economics) and a PR manager, and she is also interested in fine art photography. She is so talented at expressing an imaginary story through a single photo using a particular object as a star. “Pear project” is her awarded artwork (the Grand Prix, 2012) and was exhibited in Slavic Art Weeks in Berlin. “Chess project” and the “Time project” are her latest works that you must see on her website.
More: Victoria Ivanova
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Photographer Visits Famous Movie Scene Locations In Real Life
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll