Sad And Depressive Black-White Conceptual Artworks By The Russian Photographer Victoria Ivanova
Russian Victoria Ivanova is a senior lecturer in university (Candidate in Economics) and a PR manager, and she is also interested in fine art photography. She is so talented at expressing an imaginary story through a single photo using a particular object as a star. “Pear project” is her awarded artwork (the Grand Prix, 2012) and was exhibited in Slavic Art Weeks in Berlin. “Chess project” and the “Time project” are her latest works that you must see on her website.
More: Victoria Ivanova
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets