Massachusetts-based visual artist Scott Listfield is the subject of a new exhibition at Spoke Art Gallery in San Francisco, California. Entitled “ALGORITHM,” Listfield creates a new batch of paintings that spotlight his ubiquitous astronaut traversing through post-apocalyptic environments of the Bay Area as per Arrested Motion. Accompanying the spaceman are dilapidated drones, autonomous cars in ruin, and drones surveilling the Bay Area. Continue reading »
Maybe using the word “astonishing” as an adjective for the following artificial limbs was not the smartest choice, since when a person has an artificial limb usually implies that he or she was involved in an unfortunate event. But if we manage to take the best from the worst situation, these artificial limbs are definitely pieces of art that will bring a drop of joy in the life of suffering people. Continue reading »
Scott Bisson of Quantum Creative Glass was first fascinated by the medium in high school chemistry class, at age seventeen. Since then, he has studied with five different masters, as well as at the world renowned Pilchuck School with Robert A. Mickelson, and has met and observed Dante Marioni, William Morris, and Peter Novotney. Continue reading »
A Retro Style – Hilary Rhoda is the latest model selected for Paule Ka’s spring 2013 campaign. As always, Venetia Scott captures the American beauty wearing 1960s inspired silhouettes in the glamorous setting of Palm Beach, California. With art direction by Paula Ka designer Serge Cajfinger, Hilary evokes the retro sprit of the season in vintage cars, pool chairs and classic sunnies. Continue reading »
Environmental Portrait Photographer, Scott R. Kline, creates portraits that are warm in tone and color, engaging the viewer by being direct and honest. He seeks to illuminate the soul of those he photographs.
Scott is a contributing photographer at InMenlo.com, where his editorial photographs portray many of the movers and shakers of Silicon Valley. Scott is a member of Editorial Photographers (EP) and American Photographic Artists (APA).
His True Calling portraits catch people doing what they love. The Burning Man portraits celebrate the joy and creativity of that annual festival. His Women with Tattoos series delves into the beauty and art of the tattoo culture. Continue reading »
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications