“Tattoos” Project by Scott R. Kline
Environmental Portrait Photographer, Scott R. Kline, creates portraits that are warm in tone and color, engaging the viewer by being direct and honest. He seeks to illuminate the soul of those he photographs.
Scott is a contributing photographer at InMenlo.com, where his editorial photographs portray many of the movers and shakers of Silicon Valley. Scott is a member of Editorial Photographers (EP) and American Photographic Artists (APA).
His True Calling portraits catch people doing what they love. The Burning Man portraits celebrate the joy and creativity of that annual festival. His Women with Tattoos series delves into the beauty and art of the tattoo culture.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects