“Tattoos” Project by Scott R. Kline
Environmental Portrait Photographer, Scott R. Kline, creates portraits that are warm in tone and color, engaging the viewer by being direct and honest. He seeks to illuminate the soul of those he photographs.
Scott is a contributing photographer at InMenlo.com, where his editorial photographs portray many of the movers and shakers of Silicon Valley. Scott is a member of Editorial Photographers (EP) and American Photographic Artists (APA).
His True Calling portraits catch people doing what they love. The Burning Man portraits celebrate the joy and creativity of that annual festival. His Women with Tattoos series delves into the beauty and art of the tattoo culture.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V